Saturday, September 18, 2010

Doing homework

After spending several hours in a church meeting, I decided that I really needed to finish this weeks seminary homework and I didn't really feel like going home. So I stopped by a bar that has WiFi on my way home. A "Gentlemen's Club". I've spent the afternoon drinking beer (Ziegenbock, it's okay) and doing my homework. I'm more likely to find people in need of spiritual help there than in church.

I actually had an interesting conversation with a dancer about some of the local churches. It was cool. Then I had a conversation with a waitress about Anime.

Not a terribly expensive afternoon either. About $30 for 4 beers and a steak dinner, including tips.

I'm finally posting to this blog, but some things are going to be really out of order. The past few weeks have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment